If facing the paper, your thought is 'I am an artist', you have no clue what to do. If the concepts of your function are, 'I am a shape maker, an entertainer, an expressive symbol collector'...then you have an explicit road map. Edgar Whitney

Monday, April 12, 2010

13 April 2010

and somewhere towards the middle of the tale

several hundred thousand guests
at the table the doves coo endless need

and then you

I run around the house
a 35C caucus race
and collapse heat exhausted

with the turtles

I love you like a deluge
stop like teeth breaking
out of a cog

thumbprint the hem of your white skirt
like black beetles and
hug my deceit

I peel off your window
(you're in it) thread it a cats cradle
through my fingers

you tie your long hair around my burning wrist

for coolness

No comments:

Post a Comment