If facing the paper, your thought is 'I am an artist', you have no clue what to do. If the concepts of your function are, 'I am a shape maker, an entertainer, an expressive symbol collector'...then you have an explicit road map. Edgar Whitney

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

15 April 2010

I actually managed to finish something today. The tale continues and like all good tales, the heroine undergoes three tests. Here's a snippet of one of them.

Urgent cyclamen flutter their hands
and keen a professional mourning song for you.
Very clever, faking your own death
you merely sleep like critical water
released from a deep sea vent and
behave like a gas filling any container.
I believed you dead and it filled me.
It's only spindle sleep, when
I shake the bridal you return.

No comments:

Post a Comment